Senior Core JAVA/JEE Developer – 4 positions
Omaha, NE or Jersey City, NJ
CSS Staffing, based in Omaha, NE, has an open position with a large client for a
Senior Core JAVA/JEE Developer in either Omaha, NE or Jersey City, NJ
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- BS in Computer Science or closely related field or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years programming experience in JAVA development and JEE.
- Experience with Multi-Threaded, High-Volume, Real-Time, On-Line Transaction Processing.
- Experience with Relational Database Systems, Oracle and JDBC.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience working with core business logic within applications.
- Experience with Object Oriented Development concepts.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of business logic related to the brokerage industry and financial calculations.
- Familiarity and experience with Gang of Four Design Patterns and Core JEE patterns.
- Experience with the Tibco technology toolsets.
- Familiarity with development tools such as; Clearcase, Junit, Maven, Ant, and Eclipse
- Interpret business requirements and programming specifications.
- Confer with system analysts, managers, technical architecture personnel and internal clients.
- Develop and maintain Server Side JAVA/JEE Middle Office applications that handle core business logic related to Risk Management and Order Management functionality for client.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Assignment length: 1 year contract