CSS Staffing, based in Omaha, NE, has a new and exciting opportunity with a large local client for Java Developers.
Our client is using the latest technology and specs, including servers and mobile development. You will experience the unique opportunity to work with technologically experienced management and to be an integral part of the entire development process.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
• At least two to five years experience developing J2EE applications with Session Beans, EJBs, JDK 6.0, Hibernate/JPA or JMS, WebLogic, SOAP, SQL and Web Services
• Must have understanding of technical problems and be able to demonstrate troubleshooting techniques
• Knowledge of Object oriented (OO) design, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD), UML, and testing frameworks
• Must be able to demonstrate solid design practices
• Possess the ability to engage with and provide input to other team members
• Demonstrate good communication skills both orally and in writing
• Possess a strong desire to learn, and an enthusiasm for working in a technologically progressive culture
• Experience working in a SCRUM environment a plus
• Experience in a UNIX environment a big plus
- Start Date: ASAP
- Assignment Length: Full time