Configuration Management-IT Application Developer Senior
CSS Staffing, based in Omaha, NE, has an open position with a large client in Lincoln, NE for a Configuration Management-IT Application Developer Senior
- Creation and maintenance of the technical environments such as development, test and training, spanning multiple platforms including the z/OS mainframe and various client/server and web environments.
- Migration and tracking of software source code changes and modules from testing tiers to production implementation.
- Scheduling and execution of batch test and production jobs using scheduling software.
- Job scripting setup and maintenance utilizing Job Control Language (JCL).
- Maintenance of database control/rule tables for test and production environments.
- Coordination and quality assurance of software release activities including creation of Release Implementation Plan, coordination of scheduling updates, conversion tasks, database updates, implementation of code changes, and loading test environment data. Involvement with all release stakeholders is required to ensure that the plan is implemented successfully.
- Providing support and problem solving for production and test issues of a large complex application in constrained timeframes.
- Ability to work directly with various levels of business and technical staff.
- COBOL programming support as needed to handle testing and development needs.
- Producing and maintaining documentation for Configuration Management team standards and processes.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Assignment length: 2½ year contract